Library and Archives
Note: The Tucson Library and Archives will close at 3pm June 27-30th. Regular hours will resume Wednesday July 5th.
The library catalog is the starting place for searching the books, maps and manuscript, photograph, and ephemera collections held by the Tucson library. The catalog can be searched by keyword, title, author and format.
Collection Finding Aids
Finding aids are documents that explain who, when and why a collection was created, and what materials or topics are included. The search box in the right hand column can be used to search across all the collection guides.
- Architectural Drawings
- Biography Collection
- Digital Collections
- Manuscript Collections
- Oral Histories
- Photograph Collections
- Small Manuscript Collection
The Tucson library is closed Mondays to work on:
- Relocating storage space for photographs
- Preparing shelves for relocating books
- Preparing work and storage space for the Lenon Map Collection
- Processing backlogs
- Digitizing oversized materials
- Fulfilling grant requirements and deadlines
- Conducting classroom/teacher outreach for National History Day
- Networking with under-documented professional and community groups
- Identifying and submitting grants