Come Visit Us!
240 S. Madison Avenue, Yuma, AZ 85364
Museum Phone: (928) 782-1841
Tour Line: (928) 782-1842
The museum is closed to tours during summer months and will reopen on October 17, 2017.
Administrative hours over the summer are Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- –Day at the Museum Summer Camp – ENROLL NOW!
- –Ghost Trolley Tours and Historic Yuma Trolley and Walking Tours
- –Weddings and Hosted Events
- –Tea Parties in Sanguinetti’s Secret Gardens
- –Jack Mellon Mercantile – Museum Gift Shop
- –AHS Research Archive at the Heritage Library
- –Volunteer at the Sanguinetti House Museum
Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens
In the heart of historic Yuma is the charming 19th-century adobe home of E. F. Sanguinetti (1867-1945). This quaint home is now an Arizona Historical Society museum chronicling Sanguinetti’s life story, as the Merchant Prince of Yuma.
Visit the museum and hear stories of how Sanguinetti came to Yuma penniless at just 15. He quickly grew to become a civic-minded businessman whose various enterprises—electricity, ice house, ranching, farming, merchandising, banking, and real estate—advanced his own well-being and that of the community he loved.
See you soon!
Tours by storytellers are included with your museum admission! Arizona Historical Society Members receive free admission. General admission is $6. Seniors (60+) receive discounted admission of $5. Children ages 12 and younger with family are free. For school or group tour rates, please call 928-782-1841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.