Come Visit Us!
240 S. Madison Avenue, Yuma, Arizona 85364
Museum Phone: (928) 782-1841
Tour Line: (928) 782-1842
Museum Hours and Tours:
The museum is open for tours, Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Tours by storytellers are hosted hourly at 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m. and 2:15 p.m. Self-paced tours are available throughout the day.
Enjoy all the Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens has to offer:
- –Ghost Trolley Tours and Historic Yuma Trolley and Walking Tours
- –Cream Tea and History: The Story of “The Great Western,” Sarah Bowman-November 29, 2017
- –Weddings and Hosted Events
- –Tea Parties in Sanguinetti’s Secret Gardens
- –Jack Mellon Mercantile – Museum Gift Shop
- –AHS Research Archive at the Heritage Library
- –Volunteer at the Sanguinetti House Museum
Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens
In the heart of historic Yuma is the charming 19th-century adobe home of E. F. Sanguinetti (1867-1945). This quaint home is now an Arizona Historical Society museum chronicling Sanguinetti’s life story, as the Merchant Prince of Yuma.
Visit the museum and hear stories of how Sanguinetti came to Yuma penniless at just 15. He quickly grew to become a civic-minded businessman whose various enterprises—electricity, ice house, ranching, farming, merchandising, banking, and real estate—advanced his own well-being and that of the community he loved.
See you soon!
Tours by storytellers are included with your museum admission! Arizona Historical Society Members receive free admission. General admission is $6. Seniors (60+) receive discounted admission of $5. Children ages 12 and younger with family are free. For school or group tour rates, please call 928-782-1841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.