Come Visit Us!
240 S. Madison Avenue, Yuma, Arizona 85364
Museum Phone: (928) 782-1841
Tour Line: (928) 782-1842
Museum Summer Hours:
The museum’s administrative offices are open Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm.
Tours are not offered over the summer.
Enjoy all the Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens has to offer:
- Day at the Museum Kids Summer Camp – Enroll Now!
- Toast a Ghost Pub Crawl Tour
- Ghost Trolley Tours and Historic Yuma Trolley and Walking Tours – Coming in October
- Programs: Garden Talks, Cooking Presentations – Coming this fall
- Desert Road Trip Tours – Coming this fall
- Weddings and Hosted Events
- Jack Mellon Mercantile – Museum Gift Shop
- AHS Research Archive at the Heritage Library
- Volunteer at the Sanguinetti House Museum
Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens
In the heart of historic Yuma is the charming 19th-century adobe home of E. F. Sanguinetti (1867-1945). This quaint home is now an Arizona Historical Society museum chronicling Sanguinetti’s life story, as the Merchant Prince of Yuma.
Visit the museum and hear stories of how Sanguinetti came to Yuma penniless at just 15. He quickly grew to become a civic-minded businessman whose various enterprises—electricity, ice house, ranching, farming, merchandising, banking, and real estate—advanced his own well-being and that of the community he loved.
See you soon!
Tours by storytellers are included with your museum admission! Arizona Historical Society Members receive free admission. General admission is $6. Seniors (60+) receive discounted admission of $5. Children ages 12 and younger with family are free. For school or group tour rates, please call 928-782-1841 or email email@example.com.